We look forward to welcoming holidaying guests again from April 12th, bookings for the summer are very strong. We do have some limited availability still available so if you are looking for that hassle free summer break please get in touch. Our COVID Guarantee is still in place.
Below you will find our latest update to Corona Virus.
We have added face-masks for you convenience, please feel free to take them home with you.
We look forward to welcoming you soon for what we hope will be a fantastic summer here at Pitlands Barns.
Pitlands Barns Response to Corona Virus – Updated April 2021
Dear friends of Pitlands Barns,
At Pitlands Barns the health and wellbeing of our guests and our team is our top priority and I wanted to reassure you of the extra measures we have put in place.
- On top of our exceptional cleaning standards (rated 100% during our 5 star inspection by Visit England in February this year) we have introduced an enhanced cleaning protocol, which involves a 5-step process. This process includes sanitisation of all touched surfaces including door handles, light switches, key tags and remote controls.
- Self check-in: Please help yourself and contact us via a digital means if you require assistance. We are still on hand should you need us and will follow the recommended 2 metre distance rule provided by the government.
- We have temporarily suspended placing our normal welcome pack for your arrival until further notice, and have added face masks for your convenience.
- Please notify us should you develop any symptoms associated which the Covid-19.
- On departure please can you, strip the beds, open the windows before you leave and vacate the property by 10am prompt.
Thankyou for your continued support and enjoy your stay.